Advertisement

How to position yourself as a coach even if you don't have lots of life experience

How to position yourself as a coach even if you don't have lots of life experience I got 2 questions answered at my Live Coaching via FB

1.) How to position yourself as a coach when you are only in your mid-20s, fearing without enough life experience to offer. I talked about how to use your uniqueness (including your youth) to be your advantage. Also, I touched on imposter syndrome, comparison paralysis and how to overcome self-doubt.

2.) How to express your comment/opinion/disagreement without coming across aggressive. I talked about being assertive vs. aggressive and about impulse control.

**special appearance of my daughter crashing the party! She somehow managed to unlock my door?!**

If you enjoy this video, go and get my 21 Days of Inspiration FREE eBook here!

experience

Post a Comment

0 Comments