Advertisement

I BOUGHT THE HIGHEST RATED ITEMS ON ALIEXPRESS

I BOUGHT THE HIGHEST RATED ITEMS ON ALIEXPRESS I LOVEEE Aliexpress & am always buying stuff on it, so I thought it would be fun in today's video to buy the highest rated items on Aliexpress!

VLOG CHANNEL -

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram -
Pinterest -
Twitter -

RECENT VIDEOS
An honest review of Youtuber's Coachella Outfits -
Trying Fashion Nova Festival Wear -
A very honest Shani Grimmond x Babyboo haul -

This video is NOT sponsored. I purchased everything in the video with my own money and all opinions are my own!

Thank you so much for watching!

I love youuu all 287,847 of you,

xoxo
Annalise

Annalise,Wood,Annalise Wood,Aliexpress,Aliexpress haul,Aliexpress review,Honest review of Aliexpress,I bought the highest rated items on Aliexpress,highest rated Aliexpress,I bought the highest rated items on Wish,Highest rated Wish,Lowest rated Aliexpress,I bought the lowest rated items on Wish,I bought the highest rated items on Fashion Nova,Wish,Wish haul,Wish.com,Aliexpress.com,Aliexpress high heel haul,Trying clothes from Aliexpress,Mia Maples,

Post a Comment

0 Comments