Advertisement

SO I GOT TO CHECK OUT THE NEW FNAF VR: HELP WANTED.. (It's terrifying) - (3RG)

SO I GOT TO CHECK OUT THE NEW FNAF VR: HELP WANTED.. (It's terrifying) - (3RG) Welcome to a different styled 3 Random Games episode! So over the weekend, I was able to try out the official FNAF VR game and figuried for 1 of the games today, why not let you guys see it! IT IS AMAZING.

Get some 8-BitRyan merch here! -
Twitch:
Check out my Instagram -
Follow me on Twitter -

Game:

Music:


Ironside Click here to customize your own PC -

random horror game,fnaf vr help wanted gameplay,fnaf vr help wanted,fnaf vr help wanted jumpscares,fnaf vr gameplay,fnaf vr help wanted demo,3 random games,three random games,three scary games,3 scary games,three funny games,bad games,3 bad games,8bitryan,horror games 2017,free scary games,free random games,3 free games,random games,indie games,bad video games,8-bitryan,free fun games,best free games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments