Advertisement

what coachella is really like (vlog & story time)

what coachella is really like (vlog & story time) here's how our Coachella went (vlog & story time)

I spent sooo long on this video and I really like it :)) hope you do too!! love you!!

Hannah’s video:

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS VIDEO! :)

I don't own any of these songs. All copyright goes to the owner of the songs.

☞Social Media:
❁Instagram: summermckeen
❁Twitter: summermckeen
❁Snapchat: summermckeen
❁Facebook: Summer McKeen
--------------------------------------------
☞I have a P.O. box!!
28241 CROWN VALLEY PKWY
Ste F #437
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
--------------------------------------------
☞Business inquires: kyle@scalemanagement.co

Thank you so so so much for all your support and love!♡♡
Make sure to subscribe if you aren't already to see new videos every week!
Comment what videos you want to see next!

FAQ:
How old am I? 19 years old
How tall am I? 5'6
What camera do I use? Canon g7x
What editing software do I use? Final Cut Pro X

Summer Mckeen,how coachella really goes,what coachella is like,behind the scenes of coachella,coachella with youtubers,coachella vlog,coachella,coachella 2019,vlog,coachella outfits,coachella vlog 2019,coachella grwm,coachella 2019 vlog,coachella makeup,travel vlog,coachella vip,coachella day one,coachella 2019 outfits,coachella weekend 1,weekend at coachella,

Post a Comment

0 Comments