Advertisement

Air Jordan 1 'NYC to Paris' Customized and Protected!

Air Jordan 1 'NYC to Paris' Customized and Protected! We took this paint removal to the extreme. Using decals we removed select paint to reveal a Ceramic Pro logo, then we coated the shoes in Ceramic Pro to keep them looking fresh.

Originally I was trying to go for the Laker to Chicago colorway, then while I was in line I decided to attemp to cop these, and I Got Em!

Before delivery I start to have buyers remorse, but as soon as they arrived I was excited to go to town on my first ever Jordan 1. The NYC to Paris colorway was perfect because it's made up of the Ceramic Pro colors. The SB collab is really cool because the zoom unit in the insole makes the shoes a lot more comfortable. Wiping off the paint was a lot of fun and I hope they make more of these.

nike sb,jordan 1,air jordan,air jordan 1,nike sb jordan 1,nyc to paris,air jordan 1 nyc to paris,jordan 1 sb,nike sb jordan 1 light bone,ceramic pro jordan 1,ceramic pro,ceramic pro shoes,ceramic pro jordans,nike sb x air jordan 1,jordan 1 nyc to paris,nike sb jordan 1 chicago,nyc to paris wipe off paint,jordan 1 nyc to paris paint removal,nike sb x air jordan 1 light bone,nike sb x air jordan 1 nyc to paris,nike sb air jordan 1 light bone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments