Advertisement

LOEWE PUZZLE BAG 1-YEAR WEAR AND TEAR | AM I STILL OBSESSED?? ❌✅

LOEWE PUZZLE BAG 1-YEAR WEAR AND TEAR | AM I STILL OBSESSED?? ❌✅ I'm reviewing my Loewe puzzle bag and 1 year wear and tear. I still remember being so heavily inspired by Emma Hill’s Judith, Loewe puzzle bag. I have used this bag non stop for the past 1 year and have not felt the need to change to another bag but of course I have to give it a rest.

Forgot to mention that there was no colour transfer at all esp at the back. I mostly wear denim and zero transfer. Did not use any product. And the glazing is pretty much intact!

So thinking about getting the Midnight blue puzzle not aure which size but ugh idk! Haha

Hope you all get something from this video.

enjoy!

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTA: @KNYFORTALEZA
Twitter: @kenny4taleza

USE MY CASH REWARDS LINKS AS WELL FOR FREE MONEY WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE:

BE A SMART SHOPPER USE EBATES WHEN SHOPPING AND USE MY CODE FOR A $10 rebate:

DISCLAIMER: ALL ITEMS IN THIS VIDEO ARE PAID FOR FROM MY OWN MONEY. NO SUGAR MOMMY OR DADDY WAS HURT UPON DOING THIS VIDEO. These are all my own thoughts. Not sponsored.

LOEWE PUZZLE BAG,LOEWE GATE BAG,HEYYYJUNE,EMMA HILL,KAREN BRITCHICK,MINKS4ALL,HANDBAG REVIEW,CHANEL,LUXURY BAGS,LOEWE REVIEW,MEL SOLDERA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments