Advertisement

Louis XII OG Strain Marijuana - Check out an Ounce of this very POTENT strain, we love it!

Louis XII OG Strain Marijuana - Check out an Ounce of this very POTENT strain, we love it! Bringing together OG Kush and LA confidential, these buds are an amazing medicine! this strain is a patient favorite, due to the large buds and density.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, I am known as @wizardnpk. I post amazing daily photos of the most beautiful marijuana plants found in my patient garden. I post pictures early in the morning so it's nice to wake up to this.

Hey Guys!!! Wizard NPK here..  I'm a state registered and licensed medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who need a lot of marijuana! I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility. If there's any topics you want to see covered leave a comment, I love suggestions.

Attention Growers: The nutrient company I've been working with as a tester to develop this awesome nutrient line will be giving away free product to a limited number of testers for a full year. Testers will then receive 75% off for life!!! Visit NPK420.com for more information.

Louis XII og,Louis XII OG marijuana,Louis XII OG strain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments