Advertisement

Most people didn't Notice The REAL Bad Guy in Season 2 of Cobra Kai

Most people didn't Notice The REAL Bad Guy in Season 2 of Cobra Kai subscribe ⇢
My gear ➥

in this video I talk about Most people didnt notice the REAL bad guy in season 2 Cobra kai

I make cobra kai videos, mainly rumors and news and fan theories.
I think its fun to talk about cobra kai theory. Im really excited about cobra kai season 3.

➥➥➥ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS ➥➥➥

Never miss a video
Subscribe ⇢

VinGin merch -
Support VinGin on Patreon -

My gear (cameras, smartphone etc.)


Hi my name is Vin Ginfield, also known as VinGin.
Im a YouTuber / vlogger.
I talk a lot, mostly about tech.
But I also vlog about lifestyle philosophy like minimalism.
Yes, this is a variety channel.
I love getting comments. I read as many of them as I can.
Means so much to have your support. Hope you enjoy your stay.

__
ps. Don’t forget to subscribe and turn on notifications.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.


#VinGin #CobraKai #CobraKaiNews

VinGin,Cobra kai,cobra kai season 3,cobra kai rumors,cobra kai news,cobra kai fan theories,cobra kai theory,Most people didnt notice the REAL bad guy in season 2 Cobra kai,cobra kai youtube,cobra kai season 2 final fight,cobra kai karate kid,cobra kai season 2 ending,cobra kai youtube red series,mike barnes,cobra kai season 2 theory,terry silver,cobra kai cameo,the karate kid,cobra kai season 3 predictions,cobra kai season 2 ending fight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments