Advertisement

My 2nd Devacut Transformation Experience | Cut, Color, & Style

My 2nd Devacut Transformation Experience | Cut, Color, & Style WATCH IN 1080p

Hellooooo,

Yes I cut my hair once again, and I got another devacut. This was a really good transformation to me because I thought my hair was going to be super short, but it's still long it just has a lot of shrinkage. They dyed/colored it very well too. It's good I can count on Planet Curls!

Thank you for watching, and don't forget to like, comment, subscribe and hit that bell so you see the next time I upload!

Connect w/ me on socials:
Instagram @pilaramandaa
Twitter @pilaramandaa
Snapchat @pilar_mandy

Check out my friends' music:
KV -
Young K -
DI3R3CK -
AK -
Ollie North -
Yungg Skunk -

curly hair,natural hair,devacut,layers,short,long,3b,3c,4a,4b,4c,my devacut experience,pilar amanda,haircut,dying,color,jasmine brown,jewellianna palencia devacurl,curlypenny,biancareneetoday,naturally endia,devacurl,big curly hair,volume,

Post a Comment

0 Comments