Advertisement

Rapidly Building Better Web Experiences with AMP (Google I/O'19)

Rapidly Building Better Web Experiences with AMP (Google I/O'19) AMP set out with the vision to bring reliably fast performance to the web. We are now expanding the format to new mediums like email and stories while ensuring AMP has a positive return on investment for the millions of sites that use it. Come along for a whirlwind tour on everything new with AMP in 2019.

Watch more #io19 here: Web at Google I/O 2019 Playlist →
AMP at Google I/O 2019 Playlist →
Google I/O 2019 All Sessions Playlist →
Learn more on the I/O Website →

Subscribe to the AMP Channel →
Get started at →

Speaker(s): Adam Greenberg and Naina Raisinghani

T5311D

Google I/O 2019,Google I/O,Google IO,I/O,io19,io 19,#io19,IO,google livestream,IO Google,google platforms,web development,android,developer update,Google conference,developer news,google,developers,google developers,google io updates,google 2019,io announcements,AMP,fast performance,email,stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments