Advertisement

Redmi Airdots has an ISSUE | Any Solution??

Redmi Airdots has an ISSUE | Any Solution?? I talked about redmi airdots issue which I couldn't cover in my full review. When the redmi airdots get completely discharged, when you put the earbuds in charging case, after a while they get connected automatically so the audio routes through earbuds while they are in the charging case and obviously it results in discharging at the same time.

This issue is not a deal breaker but it's definitely a bit of inconvenience for sure that we have to put up with. I wanted to share this issue with you guys anyway as I couldn't cover it in my full review.

Please let me know if you have any solution or fix to this issue.
If you found this video helpful, please LIKE the video and also SUBSCRIBE!!

redmi airdots issue,redmi airdots problem,redmi airdots,teknixhax,

Post a Comment

0 Comments