Advertisement

When I Went To HAWKER street behind Ambience Mall , Gurgaon

When I Went To HAWKER street behind Ambience Mall , Gurgaon Hello My Kind Souls,
This is your ABR (Ashu Bharti Rohila). Welcome to my Youtube Channel.
What is this video all about-
So on the same day when I met Flying beast, Satabdi di took me to Hawker Street. I will tell you Where exactly it is. It is just behind the Ambience Mall Gurgaon and there tons of outlet to choose from. somehow when I was shooting a video, a normal vlog I saw Bhaskar. He was already smiling, and I could not help but talk to him.
So he runs a restaurant called “Mala Akbari” Bhaskar Was very receptive and he told me a lot about Indian food. He mentioned how his dishes and food ideas are related Indian history.


We decided we will eat there and on Bhaskar’s recommendation, we ordered “Shabzshoro”.
Little did we know that he will make us participate in a fun competition where we have to drink some shots and guess its ingredients. I tell you it was amazing. AMAZING to say the least.

He also gave us one more complimentary dessert and it's called “Ibn Batuta”. Mr. Menon mentioned a lot about it. People also eat it in Rojas in ramadan because it's filling and nutritious. Overall I recommend the people of delhi & gurgaon to visit this marvel and relish your taste buds.
His father on the other side was awesome, well informed, humorous, and whatnot.

I enjoyed everything about Mala Akbari Vasant Kunj behind ambience mall, Gurgaon.

Much Love,


Thank you so much for watching my videos. It really means the world to me. Stay happy and stay positive.

#ambiencemall #delhifood #hawkerstreet

............................................................................................

Say Hi on Social Media:

Instagram:
Facebook:
YourQuote:
Twitter:

Music Courtesy
Youtube Library - Tango_de_la_Noche

Ashu Bharti Rohila,Yourabr,Your ABR,Vlogs,Vlog,Vlogger,“Mala Akbari”,“Indian food”,“Indian historical food”,“Hawker street”,“Ambience mall Gurgaon”,“Food tastings”,“gurgaon food reviews”,

Post a Comment

0 Comments