Advertisement

33 Weeks Pregnant | EARLY LABOR SYMPTOMS | BABY DROPPED | SECOND PREGNANCY | THIRD TRIMESTER 2019

33 Weeks Pregnant | EARLY LABOR SYMPTOMS | BABY DROPPED | SECOND PREGNANCY | THIRD TRIMESTER 2019 I'm 33 WEEKS PREGNANT in my THIRD TRIMESTER this week. Where has time gone?! I'm bringing you a new update and discuss my EARLY LABOR symptoms. I'm not going to lie... a little anxiety has set in. What are some of the symptoms you other mamas have experienced around this time??

I buy the majority of my cleaning products from Grove Collaborative. Click the following link if you want to save $10 on your first order:


BUSINESS INQUIRES ONLY: kellyebethvideos@gmail.com

Kellye Beth
PO Box 1186
Damascus, VA. 24236

WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA?!
Instagram:
Twitter:

pregnant,third trimester,pregnant with a toddler,baby,mommy,toddler,toddler boy,boy mom,pregnant with a boy,sahm,working mom,full time working mom,motivation,mommy vlog,family vlog,vlogger,how to,33 WEEKS PREGNANT,pregnancy update,third trimester update,early labor symptoms,contractions,baby dropped,braxton hicks,weight gain,weight loss,baby kicking,second pregnancy,cramping,lower back pain,labor symptoms in pregnancy,early signs of labor,33 weeks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments