Advertisement

BIRTH VLOG | TRAUMATIC NATURAL BIRTH | POSTPARTUM BODY

BIRTH VLOG | TRAUMATIC NATURAL BIRTH | POSTPARTUM BODY BIRTH VLOG | TRAUMATIC NATURAL BIRTH | POSTPARTUM BODY

This is probably the most exciting video ive ever shared with you guys! I cannot belive IM A MAMA!!! My heart is so HAPPY. To my little Leo, I cant say it enough... I am so in love with being your mami. My life will never be the same.
Thank you lord for the biggest blessing you have ever given me.

FOLLOW LEO ON INSTAGRAM!!!
@LeoPerez_2019

❤ INSTAGRAM: @Official_MamiChula
❤ SNAPCHAT: MamiChula8153

Contact info for business inquiries only:
MamiChula8153@yahoo.com

birth vlog,birth vlog 2019,birth story,labor and delivery,labor and delivery story,hospital birth vlog,natural child birth,child birth,no epidural,unmedicated child birth,emotional birth vlog,labor and delivery vlog,im in labor,labor vlog,live birth vlog,c section,home water birth vlog,first time mom,giving birth for the first time,induced,pregnancy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments