Advertisement

CRAZY DOWNHILL MTB DRIFT TRICYCLE!

CRAZY DOWNHILL MTB DRIFT TRICYCLE! This crazy downhill MTB drift tricycle is the best creation ever! After fitting plastic tyres I head out in search of hill bombs, speed runs and urban freeride lines to drift on!!

This MTB tricycle was the best find ever and was so much fun to use but I had an epic plan to buy some plastic tubing and fit it to the wheels as a replacement for the tyres. This one little upgrade made the tricycle be able to drift around on concrete surfaces which was is so much fun! I then took this mountain bike tricycle hybrid out into the urban environment of Colchester to look for huge hills to bomb down to get as much speed as possible for drifting! If you guys know any huge hills in the uk then let me know because I want more speed!

I hope you enjoy the video!

MERCH:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).

This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!

As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:
- How to ride better
- Trick tips and How to's
- Travel VLOGS
- GoPro camera tips
- In-depth entertaining features
- POV craziness
- Funny videos

I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,extreme tricycle,mtb tricycle,sam pilgrim tricycle,drift trike,mtb drift,downhill mtb,sam pilgrim challenge,mtb challenge,drift tyres,urban freeride,mountain bike tricycle,bike challenge,sam pilgrim tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments