Advertisement

Doroteo's 1st Day, never went to school before today, going in the Philippines

Doroteo's 1st Day, never went to school before today, going in the Philippines This is Doroteo's going to the morning flag and other singing etc.. He has never done anythng like this before. He doesn't know the language either, but watch him roll..
SUBSCRIBE FOR ADVENTURE Follow me on Instagram out a list of the equipments I use on my latest blog post: Give this video a thumbs up if you love YT! ___ Where you can find me:
INSTAGRAM -
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER -
Please support us here -
when you like what we do, why not share my videos with your friends and family! _
Watch my most recent videos







philippines,american and filipino,south cotabato,experience,american driver in the philippines,pilipinas,drive,pinoy experience,kano,koronadal city,koronadal,marbel,becoming filipino,mindanao,expat,ryan,schools,home school,private,public,kinder garden,flag,dance,American boy,Filipino school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments