Advertisement

"Getting The Cafe Ready!"°Once Upon A Fairytale°S:1 E:2|Gacha Life|

Time to set up! but will we also meet some rude people?..

🌹Hope you enjoyed this video! If you have any ideas for future videos don't be shy and comment them, also if I take long making videos don't come at me,I have a life I want to spend plus school is over so I might just be making videos or hang out with some friends,who knows! Just be patient with my videos that's all I can ask,arigato♥️

What I use to edit:
•Powerdirecter
•Ibispaint x
•Phonto
•PicsArt
•Background Eraser

Audio Used:
Intro music:
Intro Inspired by:

Through out the video:


♥️My Best Friends Channel:

Cya in the next video! Bai!!♥️

(The audio doesn't belong to me it belongs to their rightful owners)

Life|

Post a Comment

0 Comments