Advertisement

Jealous Husky Gets Angry And Just Wants ALL Of The Attention!! [READ DESCRIPTION]

Jealous Husky Gets Angry And Just Wants ALL Of The Attention!! [READ DESCRIPTION] Soooo hello everyone! Is she not the cutest thing alive! The faces she pulls the way she doesn’t give up melts my heart daily. She has always been like this since she had puppies when she was 3 years old. To some people this may be annoying but too me it still now after 7 years melts my heart. The way her ears go back and pulls such funny faces makes me laugh now even still!! I know some people don’t like this kind of videos but so what hahaha! They only have to see this once a week I see this every single day and it still melts my heart! Rupert is soo cute too. Most of the time he doesn’t want to be involved. I will briefly explain the full story on my time with Millie and Rupert. Rupert is glued by my side 24 hours a day. He never leaves me. When I go to the toilet or anything he’s always there. I love that so much he sleeps on my bed with me cuddles me when I least expect it which makes it so much more special. Millie on the other hand LOVES her own space surprisingly. She is not with me a lot of the day she likes her own space. But when she does want company she more than makes her presence known haha! It’s so cute too see such different personalities but a lot of people feel Rupert is left out and if you lived with us for 7 years I promise you would understand if anything Rupert gets the most attention. Because of this the moaning and howling while I give millie love is because he is jealous meaning he doesn’t want her to get the love. He doesn’t want it but doesn’t want millie to get it either hahah. I know this isn’t always the case sometimes it’s different but this is the majority of the time! Anyway hope this briefly explains and gives a few people a little peace of mind. Love you all. Thanks for reading! Hope this video makes you smile!!!

husky,huskies,needyhusky,needydog,cutedog,dog,dogs,puppy,puppies,huskypuppy,puppyeyes,huskyproblems,funnydogs,funnyvideo,funny,cute,love,life,happy,smile,cat,catproblems,dogorcat,siberianhusky,dogvideo,cutevideo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments