Advertisement

let's draw in Coney Island + studio vlog

let's draw in Coney Island + studio vlog some lovely improvements in my studio + a day in Coney Island



PATREON
For behind the scenes into all the projects I'm working on RIGHT NOW, more sketchbook tours, secret Q&As, podcast-newsletter AND illustration club YAAY!, support my work on Patreon! :)

what's patreon



FOLLOW ME
ALL social media Twitter, instagram @frannerd
Etsy Shop
www.frannerd.cl


VIDEO CREDITS
Thank you so so much to super Kevin for writing the spanish subtitles! We loooove you Keviin!
All my music is from Epidemic Sound

Camera
Canon Eos m with a 22 lens
I use Adobe Premiere!

Things you don't know about this video: it was SO HOT in Coney Island that day! Even though I applied two thick layers of sunscreen, I got sunburned :( (mental note: I need a hat AND can't go to Coney Island again without a parasol). But I had so much fun walking around and seen people having fun! Coney Island is the perfect place to draw people cause everybody moves slowly and are in a better mood. Right now Ed and I are in Sevilla (Spain) about to start a 3-day workshop. I always get nervous/excited when I'm about to start a workshop or a talk, aaaah wish me luck guys! :U

frannerd,coney island,draw,illustrator,new york,brooklyn,studio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments