Advertisement

Neymar wants to leave PSG! - Oh My Goal

Neymar wants to leave PSG! - Oh My Goal As usual, this week’s transfer market brings exciting new updates… and this time, we’re talking about Neymar. The Brazilian has made known his desire to leave PSG. Will Paris let him go? Which club will take him?

And then there are other players in the spotlight: Koulibaly, Rodri and even Douglas Costa…

Watch the video for the latest and hottest transfer rumors!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,neymar,neymar leaves psg,neymar psg,neymar out,neymar real madrid,neymar fc barcelona,Koulibaly Manchester united,Transfer rumours,transfer market,rodri manchester city,rodri bayern munich,hummels dortmund,

Post a Comment

0 Comments