Advertisement

Real Estate Case Study: How an identical home can sell for $59,000 less.

Real Estate Case Study: How an identical home can sell for $59,000 less. Pay close attention to this:

Choosing the right person to help you with your real estate needs is a SUPER IMPORTANT financial decision.

In this case, I was able to get $59,000 more for my clients for basically an identical home less than a block away and we sold it in less than 2 weeks instead of over 7 months!

πŸ’° The right Pricing strategy
πŸ’° Compelling Video
πŸ’° Amazing Photos
πŸ’° Intelligent Systems
πŸ’° Clear Communication
πŸ’° Powerful Negotiations

and an unbeatable work ethic make a BIG difference!

Who do you know that wants to sell so I can reach out and make sure to also give them great results like these?
FULL REPORT:

Francisco Lopez
619-254-7232
DRE LIC 01859105
Big Block Realty

If you are thinking of selling your home in San Diego, give me a call.
We help people improve as many aspects of their life as possible by helping them navigate through the process of buying, selling or investing in Real Estate in San Diego and Riverside County

Our Mission Statement is simple πŸ“ƒ

​Great Communication - ​I am​ always easy to reach
Great Education - For ​myself ​and ​for​ ​my​ clients
Great Caring - ​I ​always put ​my​ client's best interest above all else
Great Honesty - ​I ​always tell the truth even when it hurts
Great Enthusiasm - ​I am​ always hard-working and energetic
Great Fun - ​I am ​always entertaining and find the positive in everything

Our business approach is one of servitude. We treat our clients with love and respect, we work harder than anyone else and put our clients best interest above all else, We tell the truth even when it hurts and we improve our skills consistently

Who do you know that needs to move⁉

Buying or selling a home is one of the most rewarding yet often times challenging things you'll go through. Make sure to have the right person for the job next to you. I'm ready to get to work and fight for you!

Call 619-254-7232 for more information or schedule an appointment here:

Shop for homes in San Diego or get the value of your home in San Diego

Follow us everywhere

real estate,sales,business,case study,listing,san diego homes for sale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments