Advertisement

Romer the Roamer interviews The Book Flipper about the key components to running a book business

Romer the Roamer interviews The Book Flipper about the key components to running a book business In this video I interview The Book Flipper, Caleb Roth. Super excited about this interview and you should definitely take notes. Caleb taught me everything I know about selling books on Amazon through his free content. I forced him to be my mentor and I am honored to have the pleasure of interviewing him in my home state of Tennessee.

Want more of Caleb?

YouTube Channel

Instagram

Book Flipper Blog:
Book Flipper Facebook Group:

Instagram

Facebook Group “Romer The Roamer Seller Community”


ScoutIQ (my book sourcing app of choice)

Scoutly (cheaper alternative, better for non book items)

Eflip (free trial, there are some awesome videos that come worth free trial on how to use)

Tracking Spreadsheet (beast data tracking tool, you can’t manage what you can measure)

Accelerlist (my listing software of choice)

Refunds Manager (they take 30% of whatever they get you back from amazon losing your stuff)

Nadamoo Scanner (cheapest, most bang for your buck scanner)

Whenever you’re in a city use this link to check the wealth, rich people have more expensive books… hit up thrift stores near purple areas on map


Please email me at romermartinllc@gmail.com with content request, book/business opportunities (I will also sell books any of you are “restricted” in), and questions.



Much love,

Romer #makemoneyonline #thrifting #hangoutsonair #FreedomBuilders

selling textbooks on amazon,how to sell books on amazon,how to sell books on amazon fba,how to sell books on amazon for beginners,sell books on amazon,sell books on amazon fba,selling books on amazon,selling on amazon,selling on amazon for beginners,amazon,amazon book selling,amazon book selling tips,amazon fba book business,book selling tips,carter maxwell,fba business,how to sell books,how to sell used books,sell books online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments