Advertisement

SUB FOR SUB SCAM, NABIKTIMA AKO + IS IT NORMAL?! | MG POPEYE'S CHICKEN NALANG TAYO🍗

SUB FOR SUB SCAM, NABIKTIMA AKO + IS IT NORMAL?! | MG POPEYE'S CHICKEN NALANG TAYO🍗 Hi, guys! I’m Ceci, a  Filipina married to an American & his name is Andrew. We have three beautiful kids - Monica & Jesse including our fur baby Chico. I created this channel to share a glimpse of our life to all of you. I will be uploading videos/vlogs everyday & I hope you will give me a chance to showcase a little bit of my life I have with my #SimsFam. Pls don’t forget to subscribe, like & comment. If you want to subscribe my son’s channel it’s “BLURP JFAG TOLO”. Thank you all so much & God bless us all!🙏🏻😘❤️

Thank you for watching!😘❤️

#Popeyeschicken 
#Subforsubscam
#familyvlog

~Ceci❤️

TAYO🍗

Post a Comment

0 Comments