Advertisement

The only soap that completely cleaned up my bad acne in only 3 weeks (finally)

The only soap that completely cleaned up my bad acne in only 3 weeks (finally) Hey y’all this soap saved my skin. I tried to document the whole process but some of my clips deleted because I got a new phone but I hope u guys see the progress of how my acne slowly faded away. If u guys deal with bad acne I recommend you to go get this soap it’s a life saver. I washed my face day and night every single day and put vitamin c oil. I hope it helps you as well.

Remember I upload every Saturday or Sunday
Stay safe and anything is possible in gods glory🤘💛
Till next video see y’all 😊


Check this out: Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap – Baby Unscented - 8 Ounc...

Social media
Instagram:it’samantharosas
Snap:it’samantharosas


Face details ••••••
* wash day and night every single day
* If possible don’t use any other product
* Use a few drops not a lot needed
* Use some type of oil for scarring
* Be patient

(finally)

Post a Comment

0 Comments