Advertisement

Totally Pinterest worthy Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party ideas

Totally Pinterest worthy Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party ideas My bridal party and best friends in California threw me a totally #Pinterest worthy bridal shower and bachelorette party! We were in Southern California (Palm Springs) for the bachelorette party and Chino Hills for the bridal shower. Check out my latest vlog for tips, tricks, and ideas to celebrate your next wedding festivity!

Links of sites referenced:

(#NotanAd) My makeup and hair stylist for the wedding:


The Dixie Cups - Chapel of Love song credit


If you don't know about me, my name is Tresa and I engaged and will become a wife and bonus mom to a 7 year old little girl in less than a month! I live my life after Proverbs 31:30. That verse keeps me together and this vlog will model after that. I am a sports reporter who decided to try the realm of YouTube and share all sorts of things with you. I can't wait to get to know you.

bridal shower ideas,pinterest bridal shower,pinterest wedding ideas,wedding planning,bachelorette party ideas,how to throw a pinterest worthy party,southern california,arizona,phoenix,proverbs 31,step mom life,step daughter,blended family,christian vlogger,best bridal shower ideas,female sports broadcaster,getting married,raising a daughter,10 things you must do for your bridal shower,planning your wedding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments