Advertisement

Watch this if you would like to, if not then have a good rest of your day.

Watch this if you would like to, if not then have a good rest of your day. USE MY SUPPORT A CREATOR CODE: YT-BLAZE
If you use it, and send me proof by tweeting at me or dming me on Instagram, I'll give you a shoutout next video!!
Instagram: yt.blaze
Twitter: BlazeFMYT
Like and Subscribe Please!
-
I stream and upload videos, so Subscribe!!
--
I play Fortnite Mobile on my iPhone 8+ BTW
--
I stream using Omelet Arcade!

#FortniteMobile #FNM #Clips #KovaxOnMobile #Nemesis #Obey #Omen #Vizion #Fortnite #FN #BR #Scirms #Tfue #Cloak #Ninja #Faze #PolarPeakEvent #Amazing #BattleRoyale #Solo #Duo #Squads #Cracked #Goated #DuckyTheGamer #RolandGT #SANTA #Aim #GrantTheGoat #AdamXLegends

Fortnite,Battle Royale,Fortnite Mibile,FNM,Clips,Kovax on mobile,Nenesis,Obey,Omen,Vizion,FB,BR,Scrims,Tfue,Cloak,Ninja,Faze,PolarPeakEvent,Amazing,Solos,Duos,Squads,Cracked,Goated,DuckyTheGamer,RolandGT,GrantTheGoat,Santa,AdamXLegends,Aim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments