Advertisement

A Little Mistake Most People Make That Make Them Poor Forever

A Little Mistake Most People Make That Make Them Poor Forever One day when I was around age 19, a friend visited my home and met my absence. While returning I met him on the way and he asked, “Where have you been?” and I answered, “I went to think”.
Surprised, my friend asked, “You went to think?” I think he never heard that anyone goes to think all his life, just because everyone thinks they are thinking, simply because they have a brain.
In today’s video, I’m going to be sharing with you the little mistake most people make which makes them poor. If you’re new here, consider subscribing so that you won’t miss other interesting videos like this.

If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...

If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

How to be rich and avoid being poor,why you must become a millionaire,things poor people do,poor people,things rich people do that poor don't,

Post a Comment

0 Comments