Advertisement

An Evaluation of Fallout 3's DLC

An Evaluation of Fallout 3's DLC A video in which I go over the 4 DLC and the 1 meme that pretends to be DLC made for Fallout 3.

All drawings are done by my personal art goblin, the talented Leonie:

Hey I stream on twitch:
Twitter:
Discord server:

Mod used: Fellout (
*Note for people who read descriptions in 2019: Went to mod the hell out of this game, then decided "nah, I'll just use the green removal one". Apparently some of the old mods might have still made it into the game, because a few characters are goddamn PALE in the face. So Idk what that's about. Just as a heads up.

Songs:
Fallout 3 soundtrack
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 2) [New Remix] from Smash Ultimate
Danny Phantom theme song
Cats on Mars by The Seatbelts
Space Land theme from Mario Party 2

This video is brought to you by people spilling coffee on my good sweater.

Thanks for watching!

Fallout 3,DLC,Point Lookout,The Pitt,Operation Anchorage,Broken Steel,Mothership Zeta,Review,Evaluation,Analysis,Capital Wasteland,Spaceship,Aliens,Alaska,Good,Bad,Brotherhood of Steel,Enclave,Fallout,Quests,Slaves,Slavers,Bethesda,My main man Todd,I loved Juicy Fruit as a kid,But now I don't,10 more levels son,Breakdown,Rating,Comparison,China,Todd Howard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments