Advertisement

*BRAND NEW* SUPER MESSY COMPLETE DISASTER WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME 2019 | MAJOR CLEANING MOTIVATION

*BRAND NEW* SUPER MESSY COMPLETE DISASTER WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME 2019 | MAJOR CLEANING MOTIVATION Join me for some SERIOUS whole house cleaning motivation! My house was a literal complete disaster and I needed to clean the whole house. I needed to clean my kitchen, living room, 3 bathrooms, master bedroom, Avery's bedroom, Addison & Emery's room, laundry and our basement! It was A LOT of cleaning but I definitely felt accomplished when i was done! I hope you watch my entire video and get some cleaning motivation to clean with me! Keep watching to see some clips of my adorable twin girls, Addison and Emery! They liked to watch their mommy clean!

Come be my friend and follow me on Instagram! -


Cleaning & Organization Playlist - 

$350 TARGET GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY! - Head over to my Instagram “JAMIEAJOURNEY” for all of the details -


PLEASE THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE! - 
__________________________________________________________________________________________#cleanwithme2019 #wholehousecleaning #reallifecleaning

Products Used In This Video

Microfiber Cleaning cloths (my cleaning MUST HAVES!) -
Dyson v7 Animal Cordless -
Dyson Vacuum -
Method Almond Wood Floor Cleaner -
Clorox toilet cleaning wand -
O-Cedar Spin Mop -
Mrs. Meyer’s Baking Soda soft cleaner -
Mrs. Meyer’s Honeysuckle Multisurface Spray -
Method Foaming bathroom cleaner -
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Bathroom Cleaner -

DIY All Purpose Spray - 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol , 1 teaspoon of Dawn dish soap, and water

Headboard - My headboard -
White sheets (the most comfortable sheets ever!) -
White comforter -
Target rugs -

Baby Swing -
Pink baskets in nursery -
Ikea Dresser -
Bunk Beds -
Halo Sleep Sack -
Baby Monitor -
Crib -
Sound Machine -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Elephant attached to pacifier) -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Giraffe attached to pacifier) -
Baby Bath Tub -
Paint Color in nursery - Gentle Rain by Behr
"Addison" & "Emery" Name signs (Janelle’s Etsy ship - Southern Accents Home) -

Failed Gender Reveal Video -

We're Pregnant! -

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEND US MAIL!

Jamie Adams
P.O. BOX 518
Maumee, OH 43537

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ

Thanks for stopping by my channel! I'm Jamie! I'm a millennial mom who works full-time and tries to balance all that life throws at me! I juggle working in public relations and being a mom to an energetic 4-year-old and twin baby girls! I'm just trying to keep it all together, all while trying to have a little bit of fun in the process! My passions include - cleaning, organization, being a good mom, healthy living and fitness.

Where do I live? - Northern Ohio (Go Bucks!)

Who Am I Married to? - I’ve been married to Mike for 9.5 years!

How many kids do I have? - Avery is our 4-year-old and we also have twin baby girls, Addison and Emery.

What I do for a living? - I work full-time in public relations for a non-profit company.

Camera -
Computer -


Check out my Amazon page where I’ve listed all of my favorite products and the products I get asked about ALL THE TIME! Cleaning, beauty and lifestyle products are all listed! Enjoy! :)




_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FTC : Some of the links above may be referral links * They are all products that I genuinely love and would recommend.

Business & Collaboration Inquires - Jamie.adams2125@gmail.com

Music Credits:

Epidemic Sound

cleaning motivation,clean with me 2019,clean with me,complete disaster cleaning,extreme cleaning motivation,satisfying cleaning,complete disaster cleaning motivation,complete disaster,ultimate clean with me love meg,real life cleaning,cleaning routine,kitchen cleaning,bathroom cleaning,messy house transformation,messy whole house clean with me,all day clean with me,all day clean with me 2019,whole house clean with me,speed cleaning,cleaning,clean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments