Advertisement

Buying My First Rolex 'Neo-Vintage'

Buying My First Rolex 'Neo-Vintage' Hi Everyone and welcome back to the L.W.C channel.

This week I reveal My First Neo-Vintage Rolex!

Any guesses which watch it is?

Stay tuned every Saturday @ 0700

Make sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram:

Subscribe:

Instagram:

Thank you for watching.

buying my first rolex,buying a rolex,rolex daytona,rolex sky dweller,rolex gmt master 2 pepsi,rolex gmt master 2 unboxing,rolex sea dweller 50th anniversary,rolex sea dweller,rolex submariner,rolex gmt pepsi,rolex sky dweller 2017,my rolex collection,my rolex watch collection,london watch collector,rolex daytona ceramic,rolex cosmograph daytona,rolex 16710 pepsi,rolex 16710 pepsi review,rolex pepsi 16710,rolex 16710,rolex gmt master ii 16710,

Post a Comment

0 Comments