Advertisement

#DIML | Coorg - Mandalpatti View Point | Trekking | Kids Fun | AshaSudarsan Telugu Vlogs

#DIML | Coorg - Mandalpatti View Point | Trekking | Kids Fun | AshaSudarsan Telugu Vlogs Hello

I'm AshaSudarsan

From Rayalaseema Tirupati

Living in Bangalore

In this vlog I have shared you how we experienced the Coorg - Mandalpatti View Point and kids fun at estate stay.

Hope you like my vlog

My Instagram page is @ashasudarsan
My Gmail account is ashasudarsan@gmail.com

Thank you for watching 😊

Take care

Bye Byee

YouTube Telugu Vlogger,YouTube Telugu Channel,Telugu Channel,Telugu Vlogger,Telugu Vlogs,vlogs in Telugu,vlogs,AshaSudarsan Telugu Vlogs,AshaSudarsan,#AshaSudarsanTeluguVlogs,Coorg,Karnataka tour,Karnataka trip,Mandalpatti View Point,Mandalpatti,estate stay,family trip,kids fun,family,kids,fun,trip,tour,Karnataka,

Post a Comment

0 Comments