Advertisement

Don't Talk Into The Mic, Win $1,000 - Challenge

Don't Talk Into The Mic, Win $1,000 - Challenge THIS WAS SO FUNNY
I went up to random strangers at the beach and put a mic to their mouth. If they stay silent, I give them $100, but if they talk, they lose!
• MY NEW RUGS ARE OUT ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

Original Video From Jimmy Kimmel Live -


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,dont talk in the mic,dont talk,dont talk win,dont talk in the mic win,dont talk in the mic win 1000 dollars,faze rug talk,dont talk into the mic,dont talk into the mic challenge,faze rug challenge,dont talk in the mic challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments