Advertisement

DORA MOVIE - "What's In My Backpack" - SWEEPSTAKES!

DORA MOVIE - WIN WHAT TO PACK ON AN ADVENTURE! Like Dora The Explorer in the new @doramovie my backpack ensures my survival on expeditions around the world. ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ„‍♀️๐Ÿค 
HOW TO ENTER:
Ready to go exploring? Win a #WhatsInMyBackpack prize pack from #DoraMovie with everything you’ll need to start your next adventure! To enter, record a video of what’s in your backpack and post to your Instagram account with #DoraMovieGiveaway.

Read rules & regs:

alison's adventures,alisons adventures,alison teal,naked and afraid,pro surfing,girl surfers,hawaiian islands,hawaii tourism,travel,food,survivalist,DIY,eco friendly,sustainable,disney,girl,power,discovery,Nickelodeon,Paramount Pictures,Female Explorer,Family Films,Summer Movie Hit,Jungle,Archeology,What's in my bag,What's in my backpack,what to pack,adventure gear,family adventure,travel with kids,treasure quest,surfer girl,Indiana Jones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments