Advertisement

EMO KID TRIED TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND

EMO KID TRIED TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND EMO KID TRIED TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND

-SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE-

Instagram ⭐🔵:

This is purely satire! Don’t go to these peoples channels. It’s all a joke!

If you guys like these storytime/life story videos let me know in the comment section down below. I have a lot more high school stories, if you guys want them to happen. I know this is like the Luna clone of the century and I honestly love making life stories. Have a good one, I have a good break up storytime if this video hits 1k likes.. Be sure to subscribe for more story time videos. Family Friendly PG Clean YouTube plz no yellow

scrubby storytime,scrubby,satire,story time,storytime,stories,life story,fortnite commentary,crazy story,luna,austin,ffa,life,life stories,funny story,funny stories,crazy life story,high school story,insane,

Post a Comment

0 Comments