Advertisement

FAIRLY LOCAL || Antisepticeye, Chase Brody, & THE SANDERS SIDES

FAIRLY LOCAL || Antisepticeye, Chase Brody, & THE SANDERS SIDES Slight flash warning for the beginning, and around 2:21-2:24, and near the end. It's not too excessive, but I'm noting it anyway.

Your patience has been awarded.

I've worked tirelessly over the past few months to finally bring you...

Fairly Local; an edit that features Antisepticeye, Chase Brody, and the oh so beloved Sanders Sides.

But seriously, if you've never watched Thomas before, I HIGHLY, and I mean HIGHLY recommend him, ESPECIALLY Sanders Sides!

For all of my fellow fanders out there, hello! I'm finally making something with the Sanders Sides in it after being a fan of Thomas for almost a year now... aha anyway...

I hope that you all enjoy the edit, and can forgive my almost year long absence... but I'm back and ready to... snack? No, that doesn't sound right... um... what is a good word that rhymes with "back"?

Anyway, with all of that said, I really hope that you enjoy the video!

Song used: Fairly Local by Twenty One Pilots

Jack's channel:

Thomas's channel:
+ Thomas's second channel:
Sanders Sides playlist:

Instagram: @SepticMacktheCat
Tumblr: @anti-sxpticeye
Twitter: @KIAclub10

Jacksepticeye,Antisepticeye,Chase Brody,Thomas Sanders,Sanders Sides,Virgil Sanders,Roman Sanders,Logan Sanders,Patton Sanders,Deceit Sanders,Remus Sanders,Jacksepticeye edit,Antisepticeye edit,Chase Brody edit,Sanders Sides edit,Video edit,Edit,Video edits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments