Advertisement

Go where you are venerated

Go where you are venerated Go where you are venerated

My two online courses are now on sale for my Birthday

Click on the links below to access your SALES page:

BECOME IRRESISTIBLE: HOW TO ATTRACT A MAN OF INFLUENCE AT ANY AGE


BECOME LUXURY: THE GODDESS FORMULA TO MANIFEST WEALTH


IMPORTANT!!!
As soon as you purchase the course, email contact@misspravala.com (this will prevent accidents, in case the you somehow don't receive automatic link, it will be sent to you) + Also, Ella will email you the password to access my Bed Mantras page as it is password protected.
Write this in the subject: BDAY LUXURY link /or/ BDAY IRRESISTIBLE link

Watch the video where I explained my Bday sale:

Watch the video where I explain my meditation gift to you:


Follow me on Instagram @theluxuryspiritual

TAGS: goddess spirituality, law of attraction, oshun, crowned oshun, hindu mysticism, meditation, mantra, chanting, create wealth, manifest money, upgrade lifestyle, spirituality to attract luxury, Lakshmi, Ishtar, goddess, deity, erzulie freda, pomp girl

#becomemagnetic
#goddess
#lawofattraction

venerated

Post a Comment

0 Comments