Advertisement

Home Decor 2019| Master Bedroom Makeover Reveal|New Luxury Summer Makeover, Simple and Inexpensive

Home Decor 2019| Master Bedroom Makeover Reveal|New Luxury Summer Makeover, Simple and Inexpensive When life changes you have to makes changes to adjust. One of the changes I needed to make was my master bedroom. I needed it to reflect me and where I was in my life and be a motivation to me moving forward. Does decor help you do that too? I wanted and indulgent luxury space that I can rest in and be still in.
I wanted to spend as little money as possible and so I shopped my home and did some DIY projects to keep the cost low. I reupholstered my bed frame and bought a new mattress.
The rest was just some soft furnishing and some flowers. I Love love how it turn out. Life begins now, and this space is a good place to start. !!!
Duvet Cover Love this one:
Throw:

Ikea throw:

Pillows:

Rug:
Obsessed with this lamps:
Light Love this one. :

Subscribe Here:


Contact: bihmche@gmail.com
Come Say hi :
Instagram: mylife_instyle

Inexpensive

Post a Comment

0 Comments