Advertisement

I can't BELIEVE that we got ALL THESE ULTRA RARE Pokemon Cards IN THIS OPENING!

I can't BELIEVE that we got ALL THESE ULTRA RARE Pokemon Cards IN THIS OPENING! Back at it again with ANOTHER episode of Presents from Pidgey! And well.. I can't believe that we got this CRAZY RARE Pokemon card.. what card did we exactly get, you ask? Watch and find out! As always, thanks for watching and supporting Ghoul Army!

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel!

►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!

►Contact me below!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89117

►My eBay Store!

►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon opening,pokemon unboxing,pokemon cards,pokemon card opening,opening pokemon cards,rare pokemon cards,pokemon ex cards,pokemon gx cards,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon xy,pokemon pack opening,free pokemon cards,pokemon box opening,pokemon,opening,unboxing,darkghoul,darkghoul pokemon,fan mail opening,fan mail,opening pokemon,pokemon full arts,pokemon secret rares,pokemon booster packs,presents from pidgey,pokemon booster box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments