Advertisement

Let's play through Razorback Armada and afterward MC and etc.|Warframe (Tenno)

Let's play through Razorback Armada and afterward MC and etc.|Warframe (Tenno) Hello Blazing people, I'm newko and welcome to a new PS4 Livestreamers. I mostly and that 98% of solo videos but if you are ok with that then subscribe and hit the bell icon. My username is BlazeNewko13. Before I start saying the PS4 rules, let me tell ya something about me. I'm a grinder, a nice fellow, helper, and most importantly I'm depressed because of some recent things but back to the rules. I'm a mobile streamer so I have discord name XdaHelper which leads you to my X_Lightning side of me. I stream games like BTD, ARK, and more good ones. PS4, RULES: NO spaming, no curses, attacking and violating others, duo or solo vid but squad then I allow it, grinders help but not 1v1 randoms, no outbreaks, and want more advanced ones then friend me. Join me on omlet arcade with the omlet name HorrorXavier. As your blazing streamer.
Welcome to the ever
Blazing family

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Warframe,BlazeNewko13,

Post a Comment

0 Comments