Advertisement

Risk of Rain 2 | #48 | Mucus

Risk of Rain 2 | #48 | Mucus Juicing it up and complaining about my low pain tolerance


Risk of Rain 2, the long-awaited 3D sequel, is finally out in Steam early access! Featuring full multiplayer support and a kickin' soundtrack, this is the roguelike you know and love brought to a startling new dimension. The latest content update Scorched Acres adds a new plant/robot hybrid survivor named REX, as well as new items, enemies, a boss, a new stage, and plenty of fixes.

Hi, I'm Rawrquaza, and I upload varied video game content from games like Risk of Rain, Slay the Spire, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Dark Souls and other roguelike or indie titles, as well as some AAA games I simply find fun.
I try to provide interesting content by recording my first experiences with new games, and then develop strategic methods to overcome some of the most difficult challenges that the games can muster.
Please subscribe if you enjoyed the video!

My channel:
Subscribe at:
Twitch:
Support me on Patreon:
Join my Discord server:
Twitter:
Join the Steam group:
Subreddit:

Rawrquaza,ShinyRawrquaza,Risk of Rain 2,RoR 2,Risk of Rain,roguelike,release,gearbox,hopoo,gameplay,walkthrough,secrets,review,mercenary,huntress,mul-t,mult,commando,engineer,artificer,unlocks,multiplayer,REX,Scorched Acres,unlock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments