EXTENDED READING: Price- $12.12
Send your payment to www.paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn
Send your payment & Send me an email @tbossann@icloud.com writing what ZODAIC extended reading you purchased!
If You Would Like To Purchase My Deck That I Have Created “Soul Love Messages” 💕🙏💫
LINK-
Thank you for stopping by, love & light 💞
Here’s the link for my review page!
To book a personal reading-
tbossann@icloud.com
Donations are appreciated to support my channel! (Thank You)!
One quick love question - $11.11
Iam now available to do personal readings & clearing blocks & healing sessions if interested send me a direct email. I will have a website to make the process easier up sometime soon!
You will receive your reading via video-
15 Mins- $40.00 1 question
25 Mins- $50.00 2 questions
30 Mins- $65.00- 3 questions
40 Mins- $100.00 5 question
Emergency Readings🚨 $120.00
Turnaround for readings are available 1-2 days will get back to you within a few hours, I will confirm that when you send an email‼️
Love & Light & Blessings To You All💕

0 Comments