Advertisement

SUMMER PARTY TABLE DECORATIONS | GIFT IDEAS | CENTERPIECE | INEXPENSIVE WEDDING FRUIT FARMHOUSE

SUMMER PARTY TABLE DECORATIONS | GIFT IDEAS | CENTERPIECE | INEXPENSIVE WEDDING FRUIT FARMHOUSE Hi friends!!
Thanks for joining me for another diy decor video. Todays projects are going to be 4 beautiful and inexpensive centerpieces & gift ideas. This video is also in collaboration with Mandy from the channel Living My Blessed Life. She has a really fun channel where she does a ton of vlogs, awesome Rae Dunn hauls, cleaning videos and diy crafts. So, after you are finished watching my video, swing on over to hers and check out her diy video.

Thanks so much for all of your loving support. I really appreciate all of you!!

Living My Blessed Life:

Mandy's DIY:

For Business and Collaboration inquiries, please e-mail me at:
casef802gmail.com

#diy #wedding #summer #floral #partydecorations #table #centerpiece #giftideas #farmhouse #homedecor #inexpensive #budget #easy #coffeewithmysunshine #idea #fruitcenterpiece #4thofjuly #fourthofjuly #outdoors

diy,summer,party decorations,centerpiece,table,gift ideas,hostess,living my blessed life,farmhouse,coffee with my sunshine,fun,easy,inedxpensive,fruit,4th of july,outdoors,rustic,citr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments