Advertisement

Team Rumble With Subs! Thanks For Stopping By! Short Stream

Team Rumble With Subs! Thanks For Stopping By! Short Stream I honestly love you all for the support and wish to give back to you all because youre all worth the world to me and when i think back on OUR channel i always feel like im not ready or worth the content. Its because of YOU that we are here today! Congratulate yourselves for where You all have brought US here today!

Thanks for dropping by and supporting me! Playing with subs! Sub and drop a like to get some games in!

Creator I Am Supporting On Fortnite: galaxyrcgyt
Galaxy is the first Fortnite streamer ive ever followed and I continue to follow her! Her Content Isnt Family Friendly, its what she calls Rated 69 (Im Giving A Fair Warning). Otherwise she is a great streamer and provides great mature only content!

Shout out to:
Galaxy_RCG
Meg B
CYD Gaming
Immortal Jellyfish
Aries Gaming
Nio9 (First Ever Raid)
Zakka
GTU_Mark
crythekiller21
OG Panda
TheColdGuy
Soo much thanks to them for shouting me out and helping us achieve the sub goal and a great stream community!

Special Thanks To:
OG Panda
Contaro
Zakka
Immortal Jellyfish
Meg B/Megaboom07
CYD-Gaming
Typical Hunter
Proovable
Blazedragon
SKYEMONSTR
King_Ena
TheColdGuy (Logo and Thumbnails)
They have helped me create this channel or supported me in a big way or have helped me get this far into my channel or was part of my first 3 videos

Donators:
Immortal Jellyfish $150
Sloth Chan $100 (facecam+games)
Blazedragon $30
OG Panda $40
John $22
TheColdGuy $21
Galaxy RCG $20
Meg B $15
Look Forward $12 (new mic)
CYD Gaming $7
Minibungl313 $5
itz_abigail $2.22 (First Ever Donation)
Lavi $1
Zakka $1
Aries Gaming $1

I will never expect donations from anyone but if you feel like going above and beyond to support me I will always greatly appreciate the gesture!


Get some chat time and help me plan my next video/stream and squad on discord! Link below


Stream

Post a Comment

0 Comments