Advertisement

The Rising of the Shield Hero OP: Rise feat. Romix [ dj-Jo Remix ] Full Version

The Rising of the Shield Hero OP: Rise feat. Romix [ dj-Jo Remix ] Full Version Original song from the opening theme to TV Anime "The Rising of the Shield Hero, ("Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari", "盾の勇者の成り上がり") by MADKID

Vocals by ROMIX:

Now out on iTunes, Spotify and more!


BPM: 165

Genre: Trap / Riddim Dubstep / Drum & Bass / Trance Fusion / Experimental

#ShieldHero #盾の勇者の成り上がり
---
Patreon:
Support my Patreon for high quality mp3 downloads and uncompressed instrumentals!
---

Man, the openings to Shield Hero are catchy as hell!!!
I'm really thinking about doing the 2nd op sometime in the future as well!

But for now, here's the first opening for you guys!
I took influence from when I did FLAT a long time ago when I did trap without really knowing what I was doing so I ended up creating a weird hard kick + trap sub bass combo and I liked it ever since! Hope you guys like the different mix ups in this one!
Also went for a more traditional dj-Jo drop in this one :) Really liked how it turned out!!

ALSO WATCH OUT GUYS, I'M DOING AT LEAST OPENINGS FROM THE SUMMER SEASON SO KEEP AN EAR OUT! THINGS ARE PICKING UP PACE FOR ME THIS MONTH! Also, there will be a bunch of new singers!

Until next time!

___

Download:
Off Vocal / Instrumental Download:
TV Size Off Vocal / Instrumental Download:

Official Website:

Bandcamp:
iTunes:

Soundcloud:
Tumblr:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

dj-jo,djjomusic,djjo,the rising of the shield hero,shield hero,shield hero op,rise remix,shield hero op remix,dj-Jo remix,anime remix,Tate no yuusha no nariagari op,tate no yuusha op,盾の勇者の成り上がり OP,盾の勇者の成り上がり op1,Romix cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments