Advertisement

Toe Design....Little Miss Seashore!

Toe Design....Little Miss Seashore! Here’s another beautiful no water marble toe Design.....Always love the look of colors swirled!!! Give this look a try. Please subscribe, hit the bell for notifications, share my channel and please like if you enjoyed this look!!!!



Supplies I used
Pure ice...mint dream! Walmart
China glaze...To yacht to handle! Sally’s
Kiss gel....tealful! Dollar Tree
Pop arrzi...Going for gold! Walgreens
Sally Hanson....Taupe to go! Walmart
Brush...The Wand! Robin Moses
Swarovski Crystals...2ss! EBay
Nail glue...EBay
Seche vite...Dry fast top coat! Sally’s or EBay





My other channel AngelsHeavenlyNailz
Here’s my link to my nail channel which I will be slowly switching all my nail stuff from here to there! Please all of you subscribe to the new channel as well as this one





Heres my brother Robs new YouTube channel..Definitely check out the keto King!


Here’s my bro Tommy’s channel




My Brother Robs information
Here is his two links on FB if anyone is interested in and is ready to 100% commit to a new life!!!!






My email
angelasanto121475@gmail.com




My brothers email
RobSnidarich@gmail.com




Thanks for watching

Seashore!

Post a Comment

0 Comments