Advertisement

Twin Flame Collective 7/24/19 Dfs are working on self love. Dms are scared they lost their Df

Twin Flame Collective 7/24/19 Dfs are working on self love. Dms are scared they lost their Df I offer these services for twin flame.

🔥WARNING BEFORE BOOKING: MY READINGS MAY BE UP TO TWO WEEKS WAIT UNTIL I GET CAUGHT Up Unless it's a ten card twin flame message spread or a channeled letter. I WILL STILL DO 24-48 HOUR EMERGENCY BOOKINGS AND 3 HOUR EMERGENCY BOOKINGS WEEK DAYS ONLY. I ALSO OFFER A SERVICE FOR WEEKENDS

I want to thank everyone who's donated to my channel off my Amazon wish list you are awesome..

Here is our fb group!!

Instagram look up divinetfmessages
Email is divinetfmessages@gmail.com
Energy donations appreciated www.paypal.me/kaylaeiken


♥️Amazon wish list for the channel



I have been asked about an online baby shower. Here is an Amazon registry I made.


Thanks for all support!!

-Kayla


If your twin flame crossed over, that is a mediumship and an entirely different reading.
I do not do readings if you have zero idea who your twin flame may be. I need an energy to go off of and someone who is or may be your twin flame for energy.

I cannot determine who your twin flame is for you. You and your twin are only two people who can truly know and feel this!! It's felt in your heart and soul!!

Energy donation exchanges to PayPal or cash app appreciated. I also have an Amazon wish list I'll leave in comments.

REMINDER: I do have other obligations and a family. I ask to give me 7-9 business day give or take. Usually less but my life is so hectic. If you don't want to wait I have emergency options. I go by first pay first serve basis to keep this in consideration before booking.
I AM BEHIND ON IN DEPTH READINGS RIGHT AT THIS TIME. EXPECT A WAIT UNLESS EMERGENCY READ US BOOKED.

✔️ $11.11 for a ten card spread of messages from your Twin. This is cards only not channeled in messages.
✔️$25 usd for a mini tf read . Up to two week wait.
✔️$40 for emergency within 48 hour mini read. Business days only. If booked Friday night for example or Saturday, read given Monday or Tuesday.
✔️$40 usd for an in depth read. Up to two week wait.
✔️$55 for an emergency same day reading within 48 hours. BUSINESS DAYS ONLY
✔️$65 for an emergency read within 3-6 hours. If I am AVAILABLE. BUSINESS DAYS OMLY
🔥🔥 WEEKEND EMERGENCY IN DEPTH $75 ONLY IF I'M AVAILABLE TO DO SO.
✔️$20 for Channeled letter from your twins higher self. Up to two week wait. I post these on Instagram collectively. Find me divinetfmessages on Instagram!
✔️$30 for same day within 48 hours Twin flame letter. BUSINESS DAYE ONLY
✔️ $45 free shipping in USA for my cards. Email me I can send you an invoice. OUT OF STOCK
Please email me divinetfmessages@gmail.com if interested.
✔️ $75 For live one on one Twin Flame reading. These can last anywhere from 30-60 mins.
READINGS ARE NOW RECORDED BY JUST AUDIO FOR NOW.
Payments are PayPal www.paypal.me/kaylaeiken I only accept friends and family usd transfers. Unless I am shipping items I do not accept goods and services and will refund those type of payments.
Cash app $kaylaeiken
I do not have emt available sorry!!!

⭐My turn around is approx 7 business days give or take doesn't include holidays or weekends.⭐
♍I will leave my group to Facebook in the comments as I do lives and have a large review file in there from clients.
I will also leave my group link

Find me on Instagram as divinetfmessages

Thank you.

Twin Flame,twin flames,divine masculine,divine feminine,twin Flame reading,oracle cards,tarot reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments