Advertisement

Why EVERY Government Will Race to Accumulate Bitcoin ft Cedric Dahl

Why EVERY Government Will Race to Accumulate Bitcoin ft Cedric Dahl Another video from my time hanging out in Serbia with Cedric Dahl!

And in this video, Cedric will explain how based on the game theory at play, every government will eventually be forced to accumulate Bitcoin.

►► Link to my favourite 1000x episodes:


DISCLAIMER: This is NOT financial advice. I am just offering my opinions. I am not responsible for any investment decisions that you choose to make.

cryptocurrency,bitcoin,investing,cedric dahl,north korea bitcoin,usa bitcoin,donald trump bitcoin,putin bitcoin,russia bitcoin,america bitcoin,invest bitcoin,buy bitcoin,invest cryptocurrency,invest cryptocurrencies,louis thomas cedric dahl,economy,blockchain,technology,buy cryptocurrency,buy cryptocurrencies,government bitcoin,governments bitcoin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments