Advertisement

Why I'm Not Vegan, and Why I Don't Recommend It

Why I'm Not Vegan, and Why I Don't Recommend It Today, I'm covering a highly requested, and quite controversial topic... VEGANSIM. I cover why I choose not to be vegan, and why I don't recommend it from a nutritional standpoint.

If you're new, hi! My name is Mandy, I'm a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), passionate Jesus follower, and I'm recovering from chronic invisible illness. I post a lot of videos on health, nutrition, non-toxic living, faith, marriage, and a lot of other random things. Thanks for stopping by!

DISCOUNT CODES:

Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil (CBD)

Code: MANDYM for 15% off

Klassy Network Blue Light Blocking Glasses:

Code: MANDYM for 27% off (affiliate)

Get 10% off Four Sigmatic Products: .

Code: MANDYM

OTHER:

Shop Beautycounter:
H

Nutritional Therapy Association:


My Amazon Store:


Interested in YoungLiving Oils?

Sign up for a wholesale membership:
(This will give you the option of doing the business, but you definitely don't have to. A lot of people choose this option just for the discount!)

Sign up for a retail membership:


SOCIAL:

INSTAGRAM -
TWITTER -
PINTEREST -

For business inquires: contact@mandymeehan.com

vegan,why i'm not vegan,no longer vegan,veganism,high carb low fat,paleo,whole 30,weston price,wapf,nutritional therapy practitioner,chronic illness,nutrition,nutritionist,diet,carnivore,meat vs plants,whole food plant based,why i don't recommend veganism,dangers of vegansim,dangers of vegetarianism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments