Advertisement

🍁2019 Blue, White, & Burnt Orange Decor Series🍁 The Hearth🍁 w|Funky & Tiered Bow Tutorials🍁

🍁2019 Blue, White, & Burnt Orange Decor Series🍁 The Hearth🍁 w|Funky & Tiered Bow Tutorials🍁 Hi Everyone!! Let's close out this week with me finishing up decorating the fireplace area. In this video, I concentrate on the hearth and I also do a funky and tiered bow tutorial. I am having a blast with this new Fall decor series, it is a challenge, but, one that I'm up for. :) I hope all is well with you lovelies!

~~~Once you see my heart show up, you'll know that I read your comment and taken it straight to my heart of hearts!! Thank you all so very much in advance! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND!

I got the blue and white pumpkins at Home Goods, I got the solid blue pumpkins, the greenery on the lantern, and the scarecrow at Hobby Lobby. I got the blue and green garlands out of the Fall department in Michaels.

Here is a link to where I got the blue w/orange leaves ribbon. Unfortunately, that ribbon is out of stock, but Bobbi (the owner) has some very neat and unique ribbon in stock:


Amazon: Glue Dots:


Here is the Tiered Bow Cheat Sheet that Miss Lydia wrote up for us:

~~TIERED BOW CHEAT SHEET

We are making a four loop tiered bow with 3 tails.

Unroll a couple of yards from the roll of ribbon.
Hold the end of the ribbon and make your first fold about the width you prefer for the first loop.
Hold the end with you thumb, this will become the center.
Fold the ribbon up to overlap that end of the ribbon and to complete the loop..
At that center, pinch the sides of the ribbon together, creating the first 2 loops of the tiered bow.
Next we create the center loop of the bow.
Holding it pinched together in the middle, twist the ribbon around your forefinger to create the center “knot” or smaller loop of your bow. Then pinch the ribbon again behind the knot to secure it at the center.
Taking the free end of the ribbon, twist it so the right side is showing and make another loop about a half inch longer than the first loop and pinch together in the center. That is your second tier.
Again twist the free end of the ribbon so the right side shows. Make another set of loops a half inch longer than the last tier. That is your third tier.
Repeat one more time for the fourth and final tier, finishing with 4 loops on each side of the center.
Take the free end of the ribbon, making it as long as you desire for the tail and pull it back up to the center, pinching it together.
You will have one long loop for the tail, and the free end of the ribbon. Cut the free end about the same length as the long loop.
Next take your pipe cleaner and thread it around the center, underneath your knot and your thumb. Center the pipe cleaner and twist the ends together as tightly as possible.
Now take time to fluff out all the loops. Fluff, Fluff, Fluff! is the most important step!
Cut the long tail loop in half and trim all three ends to finish. You can trim the ends slanted or dove-tailed.

My Snippers (Wire Cutters):


My Hot Glue Gun:


I’m on Instagram here:


My Blog is here:


My Blog that contains my “Funky Bow Cheat Sheet”:


Negative comments are subject for deletion and poster will most definitely be blocked.

#Blue&WhiteFallDecor
#BlueWhiteBurntOrangeFallDecor
#HearthDecor
#FallDecor
#CountryCraftCorner

#Blue&WhiteFallDecor,#BlueWhiteBurntOrangeFallDecor,#HearthDecor,#FallDecor,#CountryCraftCorner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments