Advertisement

4L60E Rebuild Part 3 - Installing the Guts!

4L60E Rebuild Part 3 - Installing the Guts! In this episode, I assemble the main case of my 4L60E transmission using the SUM-705066 rebuild kit from Summit Racing. I install new clutch packs, pistons, seals and O-rings, basically everything that is inside the main case of the transmission. I'll cover the valve body, Sonnax Performance Pack shift kit, and Sonnax Super Hold servos in the next video.

I also seem to be confusing my snap rings and O-rings lol, during editing I noticed there was a couple times that I called a snap ring an O-ring.

4l60e rebuild,how to,gm 4l60-e transmission (transmission),transmission rebuild,trans rebuild,4l60e transmission,4l60e rebuild kit,summit racing,sloppy mechanics,4l60e rebuild walkthrough,4l60e rebuild kit with sun shell,summit racing equipment,4l60e rebuild instructions,4l60e transmission rebuild,ls turbo,ls turbo truck,ls turbo silverado,sonnax,sonnax 4l60e,sonnax transmission,

Post a Comment

0 Comments